Minnesota Construction Site OSHA Safety Consultants
OECS makes workplace safety simple. Our OSHA Safety Consultants will evaluate your jobsites and detail the regulatory issues that apply to your business.
Our consultants will partner with your company to craft a safety program that is customized for the unique nature of your jobsite. With OECS, you can feel confident that your workers and business are protected.
– Supporting a wide range of construction trades
– Professional, collaborative workplace safety partners
– Seasoned professionals familiar with your industry
Safety training is vital for your workers. OECS has the latest tools and resources to conduct specific workplace training for your employees. Our consultants will provide your staff with professional training programs that are easily understood.
– OSHA Outreach Program
– Certa Roof Torch Applications
– Forklift safety and other on-site training options
Our consultants will visit your construction operation with an open mind and alert you to any potential hazards associated with your jobsites. Our experts also proactively monitor changes in OSHA law to ensure that your business is fully protected.
– OSHA regulatory updates
– Thorough audits by industry-leading professionals
– Hazard and accident risk analysis
The team of workplace safety professionals at OECS has provided quality service for more than 20 years. Our clients include scores of high-profile companies and construction projects. Our many longstanding client relationships are strongest testament to the quality and cost-effectiveness of our services
OECS clients and jobsites include:
– Ryan Companies
– Diversified Construction
– Monticello Nuclear Power Plant
– REI Bloomington
– 35W Bridge Reconstruction
– Minnesota Twins Stadium
OECS provides quality part-time assistance for all of your jobsite’s safety, health and environmental compliance needs. Our consultants provide best-in-class workplace safety services at a fraction of the cost of our larger competitors.
What makes the OECS team different:
– Experience. Our seasoned safety professionals work efficiently and effectively to address your workplace safety and compliance needs.
– Continuity. We partner extensively with our clients. Continuity in our process ensures the efficient implementation of a robust loss prevention, safety and health program.
– Vigilance. At OECS, we operate under the principle that proactively controlling avoidable loss is a major element in maximizing your profit. Our “hands on” application of the latest regulatory requirements enhances the continued safety of your jobsite and security of your business.